Side 1...

Sly Fox – Let's Go All The Way       
Nik Kershaw – Wouldn't It Be Good       
Paul Hardcastle – Don't Waste My Time       
Amazulu – Too Good To Be Forgotten       
Princess –S ay I'm Your Number One       
Belouis Some – Imagination       
Thompson Twins – You Take Me Up       
Samantha Fox – Touch Me (I Want Your Body)       
Baltimora – Tarzan Boy       
Kate Bush – Running Up That Hill       
David Grant & Jaki Graham – Could It Be I'm Falling In Love       
Kajagoogoo – Too Shy       
Nik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me       
Shalamar – A Night To Remember       
David Grant – Watching You, Watching Me       
Phil Fearon – I Can Prove It       
Paul Hardcastle – Just For The Money       
Break Machine – Street Dance       
Mc Miker 'G' And DJ Sven – Holiday Rap       
Boris Gardiner –I Want To Wake Up With You       
Latin Quarter –    Radio Africa

Side 2...
       
Ruby Turner – If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)       
Wally Badarou – Chief Inspector       
The Real Roxanne With Howie Tee – Bang Zoom (let's Go Go)       
Whistle – Just Buggin'       
Change – Let's Get Together       
Kenny G – What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)       
Run DMC – King Of Rock       
Midnight Star – Headlines       
The Real Thing – Can't Get By Without You       
Jaki Graham – Set Me Free       
Skipworth & Turner – Thinking About Your Love       
BB & Q Band – Dreamer       
RAH Band – Clouds Across The Moon       
Grace Jones – Pull Up To The Bumper       
The Real Thing – You To Me Are Everything (The Decade Remix '76-'86)       
Millie Scott – Prisoner Of Love       
Aretha Franklin – Who's Zoomin' Who       
The Three Degrees – The Heaven I Need       
Pointer Sisters – Automatic       
Colonel Abrahams – Trapped       
Whispers – And The Beat Goes On       
Colonel Abrahams – I'm Not Gonna Let You       
Dhar Braxton – Jump Back

Side 3...
       
Duran Duran – Wild Boys       
Ray Parker Jr. – Ghostbusters       
Nik Kershaw – Wide Boy       
Jan Hammer – Miami Vice       
Harold Faltermeyer – Axel F       
David Joseph – You Can't Hide Your Love FRom Me       
Break Machine – Break Dance Party       
Maria Vidal – Body Rock       
Katrina And The Waves – Sun Street       
Sal Solo – San Damiano (Heart & Soul)       
Doctor & The Medics – Spirit In The Sky       
Robert Palmer – I Didn't Mean To Turn You On       
Amazulu – Excitable       
Duran Duran – The Reflex       
Doctor & The Medics – Burn       
Lulu – Shout       
Amii Stewart – Knock On Wood       
Starship – We Built This City       
The Damned – Elouise       
Glen Frey – The Heat Is On       
Samantha Fox – Do Ya Do Ya ( Wanna Please Me?)       
New Edition – Mr Telephone Man

Side 4...
       
Oliver Cheatham – Get Down Saturday Night       
Tavares – Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel       
The Concept – Mr DJ       
Paul Hardcastle – 19       
D. Train – You're The One For Me ('86 Remix Version)       
Mel & Kim – Showin' Out       
Princess – I'll Keep On Loving You       
Linx – Intuition       
Billy Ocean – When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going       
Shalamar – Take That To The Bank       
Cashmere – Can I       
Evelyn Thomas – High Energy       
Sinitta – So Macho       
Sinitta – Cruisin'       
The Real Thing – Can You Feel The Force       
Grace Jones – Love Is The Drug       
Mr. Mister – Broken Wings       
Ruby Turner – Bye Baby       
Freddie Jackson – Rock Me Tonight       
Force Md's – Tender Love 



https://www.fireload.com/98d4951c13f687fd/Hit_Mix_86_(1986).part1.rar 

https://www.fireload.com/8ad0e189b9798be5/Hit_Mix_86_(1986).part2.rar 

https://www.fireload.com/7a7dd65f2ab3cb63/Hit_Mix_86_(1986).part3.rar





Previous Post Next Post