Talk Talk - It's My Life
Midge Ure - If I Was
Donna Summer - I Feel love
Kim Wilde - Never Trust A Stranger
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Heaven 17 - Temptation
Gery Numan - Cars
Divine - You Think You're A Man
Visage - The Damned Don't Cry
Phil Oakley & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
Patrick Cowley - Do You Wanna Funk ?
O.M.D - Messages
Queen - A Kind Of Magic
New Order - Blue Monday
Man 2 Man Meets Man Parish - Male Stripper
Trans-X - Living On Video
Hazell Dean - Whatever I Do
Landscape - Einstein A Go-Go
Japan - Quiet Life
Duran Duran - Planet Earth
Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
The Pointer Sisters - Jump
Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
Blondie - Atomic
Haircut 100 - Love Plus One
Phil Lynott - Yellow Pearl
Spandau Ballet - To Cut A Long Story Short
O.M.D - Elola Gay
The Human League - The Sound Of The Crowd
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Midge Ure - If I Was
Donna Summer - I Feel love
Kim Wilde - Never Trust A Stranger
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Heaven 17 - Temptation
Gery Numan - Cars
Divine - You Think You're A Man
Visage - The Damned Don't Cry
Phil Oakley & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
Patrick Cowley - Do You Wanna Funk ?
O.M.D - Messages
Queen - A Kind Of Magic
New Order - Blue Monday
Man 2 Man Meets Man Parish - Male Stripper
Trans-X - Living On Video
Hazell Dean - Whatever I Do
Landscape - Einstein A Go-Go
Japan - Quiet Life
Duran Duran - Planet Earth
Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
The Pointer Sisters - Jump
Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
Blondie - Atomic
Haircut 100 - Love Plus One
Phil Lynott - Yellow Pearl
Spandau Ballet - To Cut A Long Story Short
O.M.D - Elola Gay
The Human League - The Sound Of The Crowd
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart