Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Art Of Noise - Close (To The Edit)
Blondie - Rapture
Bananarama - Cruel Summer
Malcolm Mclaren - Buffalo Gals
The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
M - Pop Muzik
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Thompson Twins - Love On Your Side
Howard Jones - New Song
Shannon - Let The Music Play
Rockers Revenge - Walking On Sunshine '82
Dazz Band - Let It All Blow
Rock Steady Crew - (Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew
Break Machine - Street Dance
Duran Duran - Wild Boys
Thompson Twins - In the Name Of Love
Harold Faltermeyer - Alel F
Paul McArtney & Michael Jackson - Say Say Say
Paul Hardcastle - 19
Eurythmics - Sexcrime
Freeez - I.O.U
Yello - The Race
Malcolm McLaren - Double Dutch
ABBA - Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!
Red Box - For America
Human League - Love Action
Eurythmics - Love Is A Stranger
Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection
Altered Images - Don't Talk To Me About Love
Evelyn Thomas - High Energy 








Previous Post Next Post