Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Damage - Ghetto Romance
Jimmy Nail - Ain't No Doubt
Tina Turner - Goldeneye
Suggs - Cecilia
Jade - Don't Walk Away
Simply Red - Stars
Tina Turner - The Best
T-Shirt - You Sexy Thing
The Family Stand - Ghetto Heaven
The Corrs - So Young
Alanis Morissette - You Aughta Know
Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
Keith Sweat - I Want Her
Diddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
Daft Punk - Da Funk
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It
Dubstar - Not So Manic Now
Blur - Girls And Boys
Robin S - Show Me Love
Daft Punk - Around The World
Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
Simply Red - Fairground
The Corrs - Dreams
Tori Amos - Professional Widow
Gina G - Just A Little Bit
Cher - Believe
Damage - Ghetto Romance
Jimmy Nail - Ain't No Doubt
Tina Turner - Goldeneye
Suggs - Cecilia
Jade - Don't Walk Away
Simply Red - Stars
Tina Turner - The Best
T-Shirt - You Sexy Thing
The Family Stand - Ghetto Heaven
The Corrs - So Young
Alanis Morissette - You Aughta Know
Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
Keith Sweat - I Want Her
Diddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
Daft Punk - Da Funk
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It
Dubstar - Not So Manic Now
Blur - Girls And Boys
Robin S - Show Me Love
Daft Punk - Around The World
Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
Simply Red - Fairground
The Corrs - Dreams
Tori Amos - Professional Widow
Gina G - Just A Little Bit
Cher - Believe