Boogie Box High - Jive Talkin'
The Beloved - Sweet Harmony
Wax - Bridge To Your Heart
The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
Princess - Say I'm Your Number One
The Hooters - Satelite
Samantha Fox - Touch Me
King - Alone With You
The Beloved - Sweet Harmony
Wax - Bridge To Your Heart
The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
Princess - Say I'm Your Number One
The Hooters - Satelite
Samantha Fox - Touch Me
King - Alone With You
Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
B*Witched - Rollercoaster
Art Of Noise - Close (To The Edit)
Billy Ocean - Loverboy
PJ & Duncan - Let's Get Ready To Rumble
David A Stewart - Lily Was Here
Divinyls - I Touch Myself
Mica Paris - My One Temptation
Junior - Mama Used To Say
Louise - Arms Around The World
Nsync - I Want You Back
Paul Young - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You
Loose Ends - Magic Touch
Bomb The Bass - Megablast
Haywoode - Roses
Animotion - Obcession
Incognito - Always There
Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister
Was (Not Was) Walk The Dinosaur
Nik Kershaw - Wide Boy
Rob 'n' Raz - Got To Get
China Crisis - Black Man Ray
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
B*Witched - Rollercoaster
Art Of Noise - Close (To The Edit)
Billy Ocean - Loverboy
PJ & Duncan - Let's Get Ready To Rumble
David A Stewart - Lily Was Here
Divinyls - I Touch Myself
Mica Paris - My One Temptation
Junior - Mama Used To Say
Louise - Arms Around The World
Nsync - I Want You Back
Paul Young - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You
Loose Ends - Magic Touch
Bomb The Bass - Megablast
Haywoode - Roses
Animotion - Obcession
Incognito - Always There
Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister
Was (Not Was) Walk The Dinosaur
Nik Kershaw - Wide Boy
Rob 'n' Raz - Got To Get
China Crisis - Black Man Ray