All Saints - Pure Shores
Bass-O-Matic - Fascinating Rhythm
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets
Coolio - 1,2,3,4
Gil Scott-Heron - The Bottle
Sum-41 - In Too Deep
Girls Aloud - Love Machine
Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
JLS - Beat Again
Together - Hardcore Uproar
Orbital - Chime
Limahl - Never Ending Story
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Take Me Home
Technotronic - Megamix
Prince - Little Red Corvette
Elton John - Sacrifice
Michael Jackson - Bad
Guru Josh - Infinity 2008
Sonique - I Put A Spell On You
UB40 - Food For Thought
MJ Cole - Crazy Love
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You
Erasure - Blue Savannah
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever
Madness - Madness
Beautiful South - You Keep It All In
Max Romeo - Chase The Devil
Blink-182 - All The Small Things
Labrinth - Earthquake
George Michael - Careless Whisper
Bass-O-Matic - Fascinating Rhythm
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets
Coolio - 1,2,3,4
Gil Scott-Heron - The Bottle
Sum-41 - In Too Deep
Girls Aloud - Love Machine
Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
JLS - Beat Again
Together - Hardcore Uproar
Orbital - Chime
Limahl - Never Ending Story
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Take Me Home
Technotronic - Megamix
Prince - Little Red Corvette
Elton John - Sacrifice
Michael Jackson - Bad
Guru Josh - Infinity 2008
Sonique - I Put A Spell On You
UB40 - Food For Thought
MJ Cole - Crazy Love
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You
Erasure - Blue Savannah
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever
Madness - Madness
Beautiful South - You Keep It All In
Max Romeo - Chase The Devil
Blink-182 - All The Small Things
Labrinth - Earthquake
George Michael - Careless Whisper