Earned It - The Weeknd
Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott
Cold - Maroon 5 ft. Future
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Come And Get Your Love - Redbone
Passionfruit - Drake
Hella Good - No Doubt
Maps - Maroon 5
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Pursuit Of Happiness - Kid Cudi
Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
Somebody I Used To Know - Goyte
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
In My Blood - Shawn Mendez
Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
White Wedding - Billy Idol
Sucker - Jonas Brothers
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott
Cold - Maroon 5 ft. Future
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Come And Get Your Love - Redbone
Passionfruit - Drake
Hella Good - No Doubt
Maps - Maroon 5
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Pursuit Of Happiness - Kid Cudi
Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
Somebody I Used To Know - Goyte
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
In My Blood - Shawn Mendez
Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
White Wedding - Billy Idol
Sucker - Jonas Brothers
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs