Sheena Easton - Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair)
Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
Michael Sembello - Maniac
Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Miami Sound Machine - Bad Boy
The Cure - Close To Me
A-Ha - Take On Me
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
David Bowie - Modern Love
Tears For Fears - Shout
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
Starship - Sara
Belouis Some - Imagination
Mac Band - Roses Are Red
Phil Fearon & Galaxy - I Can Prove It
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Stephanie Mills - The Medicine Song
Billy Ocean - Loverboy
ABC - The Night You Murdered Love
Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love
Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
Human League - Don't You Want Me
Queen - I Want To Break Free
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Something
Police - Every Breath You Take
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
Michael Sembello - Maniac
Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Miami Sound Machine - Bad Boy
The Cure - Close To Me
A-Ha - Take On Me
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
David Bowie - Modern Love
Tears For Fears - Shout
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
Starship - Sara
Belouis Some - Imagination
Mac Band - Roses Are Red
Phil Fearon & Galaxy - I Can Prove It
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Stephanie Mills - The Medicine Song
Billy Ocean - Loverboy
ABC - The Night You Murdered Love
Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love
Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
Human League - Don't You Want Me
Queen - I Want To Break Free
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Something
Police - Every Breath You Take
David Bowie - Let's Dance