The Breakfast Club - Never Be The Same
S-Express - Theme From S-Express
Was (Not Was) - Spy In The House Of Love
Earth, Wind & Fire - Thinking Of You
Inner City - Big Fun
Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could
Rick And Lisa - When You Gonna
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
The Jets - Crush On You
Seventh Avenue - Ten Percent
Culture Club - It's A Miracle Vs. Miss Me Blind
Mel And Kim - Respectable
Edoardo Bennato - Abbi Dubbi
Booker Newberry III - I Get Romantic
Will To Power - Fading Away
Apollonia - Since I Fell For You
Bros - I Owe You Nothing
El DeBarge With DeBarge - You Wear It Well
Technotronic Feat. Felly - Pump Up The Jam
Natalie Cole - Pink Cadillac
Inner City - Good Life
Mandy Smith - Boys And Girls
Mory Kanté - Yeke Yeke
Sharon Redd - In The Name Of Love
Five Star - Somewhere Somebody
Raúl Orellana - The Real Wild House
S-Express - Theme From S-Express
Was (Not Was) - Spy In The House Of Love
Earth, Wind & Fire - Thinking Of You
Inner City - Big Fun
Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could
Rick And Lisa - When You Gonna
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
The Jets - Crush On You
Seventh Avenue - Ten Percent
Culture Club - It's A Miracle Vs. Miss Me Blind
Mel And Kim - Respectable
Edoardo Bennato - Abbi Dubbi
Booker Newberry III - I Get Romantic
Will To Power - Fading Away
Apollonia - Since I Fell For You
Bros - I Owe You Nothing
El DeBarge With DeBarge - You Wear It Well
Technotronic Feat. Felly - Pump Up The Jam
Natalie Cole - Pink Cadillac
Inner City - Good Life
Mandy Smith - Boys And Girls
Mory Kanté - Yeke Yeke
Sharon Redd - In The Name Of Love
Five Star - Somewhere Somebody
Raúl Orellana - The Real Wild House